I should have written this within the first three weeks of my return-al, because I’ve become evil again. I’ve even started sinning. Sad, i know.
What i learnt/What i was taught/ What i observed.
- There are a lot of maggots in the zoo beach sand. They’ll make for your toe nails.
- If you swim in a bikini at a Christian camp, nobody will stop you, but everybody’s eyes will be screaming *JEZEBEL!
- All boys are to be looked at as penisless, fangless brothers and having crushes marks you with the potential to become a whore on the inside.
- If I want to be successful in my woman-ity, I must HarneSS my sexuality and use it as a tool to control/manipulate men. If I don’t put out for long enough, i will be kwanjulad.
- Christians can get away with extremely weird behavior and it is okay for them to dance to awful music because they aren’t judgmental snobs. I too danced.
- Humility is very important. Giganormous Egos are not of the Lord. I still remember this one. I do! woooh.
- If you want to get ahead and have a life, you must learn how to flirt with clean intentions. I saw this happen! I don’t know how they did it.
- I’m starting to be suspicious about this cleanliness, after all, I couldn’t really see their intentions!
And now this is starting to feel like work. Wake up oh mind imp! wake up.